Varen Major, Undead Policing Programs
On the surface, Hellmouth looks like a hive of death worship and black paladins who express themselves in physical torture and demonic tattoos.
In reality, people are super friendly and their expression of death is a celebration of life. Much like Dia De Los Muertas their culture focuses on the macabre to bring light to the truly positive aspects of life. The culture is a great way to relieve the stress and anxiety created by the fear of undead.
It is lead by the Council of Three … which currently only has two seats serving:
- The Primary Seat – governs trade, laws and licensing.
- The Second Seat – governs residential needs.
- The Second Seat Pro Tempore – represents the voice of the people (absentia).
Although they all have a focus, they work conjointly as a vote of 2-1 is necessary for any law to pass.
- The Primary Seat – is held by General Torres. He is in charge of the military. He comes from the King’s personal army and tends to make logical decisions … sometimes at the detriment to his own population. He is a broad shouldered, grizzled man with a white streak in his hair.
- The Second Seat – is held by a spell weaver, by the name of Clickclick. She is very intelligent and does a great job of knowing what the public needs before they are aware of it. Some people say she is the heart and soul of the Council of Three.
- The Second Seat Pro Tempore – is “held” by a popular, young dwarf druid by of Heactchnmunger. Which is dwarven for Hellmouth. He was named after the city. He is currently leading an expedition into the underdark to save a class of 12 school children who were kidnapped by some creature deep inside. It is popular opinion that he will never return.